Gap between the brick floor and dome on P60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap between the brick floor and dome on P60

I was finally able to install my primavera 60 on my outdoor kitchen counter. Will post pics soon. However I am noticing a good 1 inch + gap on right side between the round brick portion and inside of the oven dome. The other side shows about 0.5 inch gap. The gap is significant that I can even see insulation underneath it. Either the brick was cut short or the dome was oversized. I will take a picture and post tomorrow.

How can I fill this gap? Terra cota clay ? regular sand. Is it normal? I am concerned that small pieces of wood coal will certainly fall in there, perhaps even start leaking heat to bottom (though there is insulation).

Thanks
    Asif

Re: Gap between the brick floor and dome on P60

okay just noticed a similar post

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f7/g...lls-16638.html

How much gap is normal?

Is it possible to search the forum? I tried the search but it searches everything on fornobravo website but not the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ck_b2001 View Post
      Is it possible to search the forum? I tried the search but it searches everything on fornobravo website but not the forum.
      Hi Asif,

To search the forum only, don't use the search box at the very top of the page. Click the "Search" link on the menu that's just below where it says "Welcome, Ck_b2001, You last visited...."

Hope that helps!
      Ken H. - Kentucky
      42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
      Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Hello Asif,

Would you please send me a photo to Heidi@fornobravo.com, that way I can review it.

Thanks,
        Heidi

Comment

Hello Asif,

Would you please send me a photo to Heidi@fornobravo.com, that way I can review it.

Thanks,
          Heidi

Comment

Working...
          X