Recipe web sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recipe web sites

CHOW - Recipes, cooking tips, resources, and stories for people who love food

This is more of a "foodie" site than one strictly for recipies, but - having recently discovered it - I am finding a lot of interesting stuff there. Some folks may remember the old "chowhound.com" site, which was mostly people griping about the quality of some obscure dish in a restaurant somewhere. That site was bought out in 2006 and completely revamped: this is the result.

I have not yet made any of the recipes from Chow.com, but I have looked at quite a few and I find that they 'read' well. But with message boards, local community commentary, stories, blogs and videos to explore I'll probably keep this one bookmarked for a long time even if I don't cook from it.

YMMV, as usual.
    Un amico degli amici.

Comment

I've followed advice posted earlier in this thread, and have started going to Epicurious first. I'm having good luck with them.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

This is an OZ recipe 'mega site' that I enjoy exploring. It has a lot of "add one tin of mushroom soup" type recipes to filter through but I have found many obscure and interesting recipes to inspire me. Search options for particular recipes are good as well.

Recipes

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X