X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrahamG
    replied
    Re: Premium/commercial pizza peels

Can you please tell me what the differnece use is for the circular peel and the larger paddle? We got both of these with our pizza oven in the UK and I find the smaller peel much more usefull.

The issue I have is that if I flour the paddle, then load the pizza by the time I have the toppings on and the pizza is ready for the oven, I find it hard to flick the pizza off the paddle!

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Graham

Leave a comment:

• james
    started a topic Premium/commercial pizza peels

Premium/commercial pizza peels

Forno Bravo has started stocking a new line of premium pizza peels and pizza ovens tool that are right for commercial and high-end residential use. They are made from a high grade of anodized aluminum, the edges are beveled, and are nicer to work with. The rectangular peel is a little larger (14.5") and has a nifty spine pattern that keeps the blade (head) stiff and light-weight, and the turning peel is stainless, have a spine, and a glide. The round peel, rake and shovel are also stainless steel. The entire site has a longer 59" handle.

These are the tools that the Italian National Pizzaiolo Acrobatics team uses -- it's the best line our producer makes.

I think these tools compliment our standard peels and oven tool sets, and are right for a many of ovens and users. There is a rectangular peel for placing, a round peel for turning, a brush, rake and shovel.

You can see them at the Forno Bravo Store.

https://www.fornobravo.com/other-pro...s-accessories/

Also, check out the graphic on our Ultimate Pizza Peel. The head is perforated to let excess flour fall to the work surface before you place your pizzas on the oven. Excellent.

https://www.fornobravo.com/store/the...zza-peel-14-6/
    Last edited by admin; 12-18-2015, 04:43 PM.
Working...
X