web analytics
Crackling....hmmm - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Community Cookbook Recipe Contest

Do you have a wood fired recipe that gets rave reviews from family and friends? Now is your opportunity to not only share it with other wood fired chefs and enthusiasts, but get rewarded, too! Starting June 1 through July 30, 2016 we are holding a Summer Wood Fired Recipe Contest and the winner will receive a $75.00 shopping spree in the Forno Bravo Store.

Submit your recipes through the Forno Bravo Community Cookbook “Submit a Recipe” button. The winner will be based on the number of votes the recipe receives. A link to the recipes will be posted on the Forno Bravo Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest pages and the Forum. To be eligible to win, your recipe must include a photo of the dish being cooked in your wood fired oven.
See more
See less

Crackling....hmmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackling....hmmm

Had a nice piece of pork belly last night with delish crackling.....
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Re: Crackling....hmmm

Looks tasty!
    My oven (for now):
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Hi
      Do you always cook with flames at the back - as I do everything in the Greek way - wait till the flames are out and the wood is white hot etc - then I bung the food in and close the door - am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Its your choice how you cook Im sure its all good in the end, the flames give it a smokey flavour, and also speed up cooking.
        The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
        X