web analytics
White Clam Pizza and SD Bread - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Community Cookbook Recipe Contest

Do you have a wood fired recipe that gets rave reviews from family and friends? Now is your opportunity to not only share it with other wood fired chefs and enthusiasts, but get rewarded, too! Starting June 1 through July 30, 2016 we are holding a Summer Wood Fired Recipe Contest and the winner will receive a $75.00 shopping spree in the Forno Bravo Store.

Submit your recipes through the Forno Bravo Community Cookbook “Submit a Recipe” button. The winner will be based on the number of votes the recipe receives. A link to the recipes will be posted on the Forno Bravo Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest pages and the Forum. To be eligible to win, your recipe must include a photo of the dish being cooked in your wood fired oven.
See more
See less

White Clam Pizza and SD Bread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Clam Pizza and SD Bread

I've had my Primavera 70 for about a month and tried a couple of things for the first time recently. White clam pizza and sourdough bread (Hamelman's Vermont SD). And, of course, I had to make some "regular" pies too.
    cooking is my golf

Re: White Clam Pizza and SD Bread

Very nice Sjadad, Love White clam pizza! Looks like you did well on your VT sourdough, Jay would love that bold bake .

Comment

Re: White Clam Pizza and SD Bread

Thanks Faith! I always try to get good color on my loaves. The kitchen oven can't compete with the wfo.
      cooking is my golf

Comment

Working...
      X