X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• papavino
    replied
    Re: Dessert Pizza

We didn't pre-cook the dough. It was a little difficult to spread the white chocolate sauce onto the dough, so there were some dollops spread around the dough and they melted over the dough once inside the oven. I think next time, I would warm it up a little to make it easier to spread. And yes, Ken, you can warm up nutella to make it spread easier. We almost reached for the nutella jar, but the white chocolate called our name that night.

Leave a comment:

• Ken524
    replied

We tried some Nutella/Mascarpone pizza a few weekends ago and LOVED it. But, how do you spread it without messing up the dough? Can you warm up the Nutella to make it spread easier?

Leave a comment:

• dbhansen
    replied

Yumm! I'll have to try that with some Nutella as the base. Did you pre-cook the dough?

Leave a comment:

• heliman
    replied

Sounds very tasty indeed!!!

Rossco

Leave a comment:

• papavino
    started a topic Dessert Pizza

Dessert Pizza

We made an amazing dessert pizza in the WFO last night. We had gone to Remlinger Farms a few months back and had picked up some white chocolate-key lime spread that a local vendor was selling, but we weren't really sure what to do with it. Well, I think we found a winner. We spread it onto the dough, topped it with some thinly sliced banana and sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on top. It was really, really good. Luckily, we had already pulled 14 pizzas out of the oven and people were pretty stuffed, so I had some left over this morning and it is just as good cold as it was straight out of the oven.
Working...
X