Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are there so many "members" that havent made 1 single post here

Originally posted by klaatu View Post
    For me, I'm not the most talkative person in real life. I'm more of an information hound. I've built two with the second coming out better then the first. I won't build another until I get to the last house in my life.

Cheers
    Klaatu, four of our last five houses felt like the "last" house when we moved in....I'm happier with a project, you might be too.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: Why are there so many "members" that haven't made 1 single post here

Originally posted by Lburou View Post
      You made it through ebbro

Don't take it personally that no one answered, happens to me frequently. It seems that the HF saw is frequently purchased by members here. There was a 20% off coupon in yesterday's paper.

Persistence is good
      I wasn't complaining that nobody answered my post - they couldn't because it wasn't allowed through.

I got the HF saw on a HF parking lot sale + 20% coupon, so it came out to $150. It was great for my bathroom remodel. Getting close to pulling the trigger on a new house - then it will be time to use the HF saw f/ the oven.

Comment

Re: Why are there so many "members" that haven't made 1 single post here

Originally posted by ebbro View Post
        I wasn't complaining that nobody answered my post - they couldn't because it wasn't allowed through.

I got the HF saw on a HF parking lot sale + 20% coupon, so it came out to $150. It was great for my bathroom remodel. Getting close to pulling the trigger on a new house - then it will be time to use the HF saw f/ the oven.
        With a new house underconstruction, incoporating the early stages of the landscaping (meaning, wood fired oven) will be easy to include.
        Lee B.
        DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: Why are there so many "members" that havent made 1 single post here

When I decide to quit working and retire. That is when I'll build the last one on 20 acres that I've already purchased. I only campout there a few times a year, too far
          from town.

Comment

Working...
          X