New Page colors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Page colors.

The laptop my missus has runs windows 7 and its just a complete pain in the bum, MS should issue a refund for all the pain they have caused ppl.
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Sounds like a Windows 7 issue. Although, the missing LIKES did not show up on mine until the new page look was installed. I will look for some updates.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Here is a work around for opening notifications, right click "Your notifications" and open "new in window" and chose on left side what you want to see, IE list messages, etc. Not the most effecient way but works until programing issue solved.
        Russell
        Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Try clearing your cashe.

Comment

Switch to a Mac.
            Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Originally posted by david s View Post
              Switch to a Mac.
              None of these issues have anything to do with the operating system (e.g. windows or Mac OS). It's all your browser. If you are running IE, I suggest switching to firefox or chrome. I used to work at Microsoft, and I can't use IE. Too many things just don't work.

If you are running MacOS, you probably have Safari - which isn't the greatest browser either.
              Last edited by deejayoh; 04-07-2013, 03:29 PM.
              My build progress
              My WFO Journal on Facebook
              My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Yup!!! Dejayoh

Clearing the browser cashe has fixed many little hiccups after site changes have been made. Just my two pennies,

Comment

Interesting, after listening to everyone's comments, decided to experiment with my browser, used Google Chrome and all the issues listed are now gone. LIKES back, Notifications working, etc.
                  Russell
                  Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Originally posted by deejayoh View Post
                    None of these issues have anything to do with the operating system (e.g. windows or Mac OS). It's all your browser. If you are running IE, I suggest switching to firefox or chrome...............

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
                    Interesting, after listening to everyone's comments, decided to experiment with my browser, used Google Chrome and all the issues listed are now gone. LIKES back, Notifications working, etc.
                    Well that was easy enough, thank's .

EDIT: I did try cleaning try deleting the browsing history, cache etc. It seems that the only thing that would allow me to see the LIKE button was custom setting the Flash controls. But, that was only temporary. Each time I left the page and then returned, they were gone. I am now getting used to Chrome.
                    Last edited by Gulf; 04-08-2013, 06:23 AM. Reason: Update
                    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
                    X