George back soon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: George back soon.....

Glad you made it George....we missed ya!

And you'll need to post more pics of what you've been up to.

Quinby's cool!

Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

George!!

Comment

George! Welcome back!!
        Congratulations on your newest addition - I love his name and, looking at his photo, I think it suits him perfectly!

Comment

Thanks friends.

As you can see, a couple of days have slipped by before I got another chance to log in. Winds and rain will have me locked indoors soon enough. I'll really catch up then. For now, baby bottles and concrete blocks!
          G.
          GJBingham
          -----------------------------------
          Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
            For now, baby bottles and concrete blocks!
            G.
            A word to the wise. Don't get the two confused.

Welcome Back
            Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Comment

I'm still with you all in spirit. Kids and golf consume me these days. Dutch may understand the golf side.

Thanks again for all your wishes. Hope you all had a great T-giving. Once we get a laptop working around the house (one without a cappuccino flooded keyboard), reading and posting will be easier.

For the time being, I'm just in and out of the forum, as life and golf allows. (Frances: No jokes dammit! Golf - just try it. You will be consumed. (Lesson one: the ball washer)).
              G.
              GJBingham

-

Comment

Frances: No jokes dammit! Golf - just try it. You will be consumed.
                Hmmm.... I'm not sold.

Read my signiture line. I don't think mere golf could ever compete with all those wonderful hours of icy cold and cement burned fingers.

Good to hear from you again George
                "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Awwww Frances,
                  You obviously have not taken my advice and tried golf yet have you? You hit that ball well, on the sweet spot of the club, a couple of times and watch it fly incredible distances, and go exactly where you wanted it to - absolutely addicting. Especially so when the majority of the shots you make are not nearly so perfect. I liken it to fishing or hunting for treasure. You never know what might happen. A hole in one, a world record, a million bucks! Perfectly (and almost utterly) free. You did it, no one else!

Hugs! Happy holidays soon!
                  G.
                  GJBingham

-

Comment

You hit that ball well, on the sweet spot of the club, a couple of times and watch it fly incredible distances, and go exactly where you wanted it to - absolutely addicting.
                    George,

You are right. My problem was that those "addictive" shots were so few and far between that I never got enough positive reinforcement to keep at it.

Oh well... not golfing gives me more time to build pizza ovens, arbors, cabinets, etc.
                    Ken H. - Kentucky
                    42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
                    Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Working...
                    X