• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Geese Problem

Glad we could help Tom!
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Thanks to all for replying me,
      As I told I am suffering by geese. so I want to keep them away. So I decided to buy one best geese pest control. I heard geese control pest is effective and quick to solve geese problem.
      Thanks

Comment

Simple , just eat them .

Thats why god made animals ............................ to eat !

Comment

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
          I use the Geese Deterrent and now I feel relax. It is good geese control pest. It gives me fast solution so I am happy with the service.

Thanks to all of you.

Comment

Our geese just love grapes (apparently an ingredient in geese 'control' applications) but they will not rpt no cross a 10 cm (4in) wide trench I dug across the lawn between house and shed for underground electricity.

The trench is 600 mm deep (about 2 ft) and the poor critters will waddle all along the horrible earth opening on one side, cross an undisturbed piece of ground, and waddle back on the other side!

They could of course fly across, but this doesn't occur to them (dumb Emden and Toulouse birds, unlike your Canadian migrants...)

But perhaps it is also worth an experiment?

Cheers,

LMH
            Last edited by carioca; 03-13-2009, 01:54 AM. Reason: spelling
            "I started out with nothing, and I've still got most of it"

Comment

I think, upon consideration, that our tomspiro is a spammer. It's a curious tactic, to get an actual conversation going before dropping in your commercial link.

I think, if spammers are going to make use of this tactic, they might profit from learning some actual english.
              My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

I've been wondering about that for some time now. It felt like a conversation with Andy Kaufman. I just couldn't see what he was getting at- but I didn't bother to follow the link!
                Elizabeth

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/e...html#post41545

Comment

I figured as much, but it was pretty funny to go along with the ridiculous thread. As you know, I never miss an opportunity to post a stupid remark. Andy Kaufman? - great call Elizabeth. Funny the lengths people will go to in attempting to get you to their websites!

I didn't even see his link, but I tend to ignore those things anyway. I often miss a lot of oven pics because people post them on separate websites, and I hate reliving the same pics over and over as the ovens are being built.
                  GJBingham
                  -----------------------------------
                  Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Now there is the best solution for geese control....and it's geese repellent.the main benefit is that it is not harmful for humans....

Comment

If any of you knows other permanent effective solution on geese control then please share that information. Geese control has become a major problem in US and other countries.

Comment

At the University of Washington they have a huge problem, They use Sheltie dogs to chase the geese away. The Dogs chase the geese only they do not bite. The geese are protected in some places. It's effective but has obvious drawbacks.

My question is How may geese can you fit in a wood fired oven?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X