Rolling Alpine Oven Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rolling Alpine Oven Build

Wow, your stainless steel oven landing looks great! My oven build is at the landing install point, and I've been waiting for two weeks for my granite guy to come and measure my landing to build a template for a granite counter. He's stalling on me for some reason. After seeing your SS, I might go that route. Can you share where you got it and what you pay for something like that?

FYI, I was down in Utah county over the 4th. . . your community put on a crazy fireworks show outside Lavell Edwards Stadium! Fun stuff.

Comment

Re: Rolling Alpine Oven Build

I had the landing made at a steel fabrication shop in SLC for $350. Not cheap but it really finishes it off and gives a good surface that will last in the elements.
      Kingdon Sheet Metal has made several things for us over the years. They do great work. I just emailed them photos and a dimensioned drawing. Then I cut a plywood template and dropped it off. It fit perfectly. I've learned that if I think through they will build it just how I was imagining it.

We had fireworks going off everywhere this year. It was great because it made the noisy brick saw not so noticeable and I could work later in the evening.

Just finished mixing another batch of dough for sat/sun.
      My oven, start to... getting close.

Comment

Working...
      X