Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my summer project begins.

Hey,

I grew up in Cambridge, and the whanau are still down there. Will have to invite myself for a pizza when you are done.

Comment

More than welcome - you know how it is in the Waikato!

Comment

Originally posted by waikato pizza View Post
        you know how it is in the Waikato!
        Bring beers and a cow bell ?

Comment

ohhhh yeeaaahhhh!!!!

Comment

Hi All

We have decided to name her "The Hobbiton Firebreather" as we live not far from the original Hobbiton set from Lord Of the Rings. First few fires were kept small, built up to a moderate inferno. Did a larger one on Sunday and had our first Pizzas out of it. Bacon and Tomato, Vege and a desert Lemon and cream cheese - all were totally delicious - job well done as far as the family is concrened. Now it is a case of prettying things up and final finishes etc.

Had 30 minutes before friends were popping around and realised I had no way to put pizzas into the oven or get them out. Rapidly manufactured a long handled spatula from BBQ tools as a turning peel - wored really well in a number of roles. Large pizza was another length of Galv pipe with a shamfered timber plank - also another great choice that worked well - LUCKY

Comment

Nothing like the first pizzas. Welcome to the cooking phase. I find it hard to not want to use the oven when I should be finishing the dome. I would rather eat the work
              Russell
              Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
              X