waterproofing under the base ,?? on my idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: waterproofing under the base ,?? on my idea

Gulf how in the h---- did ya get my pics up on my page .. Thanks for that by the way .. I tell ya what I`m a bit over 60 and just started this computer stuff a couple of years ago I can build a house and put in the electric and plumbing ,,rebuild a ,,trans mission grow a great garden and catch a load of fish but this thing just plain frustrates me .. wish i had it when i went to school [[[slide rule anyone ]]]

.. Laugh when you can life is to short to be anything but happy !!!!!!

Comment

Re: waterproofing under the base ,?? on my idea

Originally posted by merlyn View Post
      Gulf how in the h---- did ya get my pics up on my page .. Thanks for that by the way .. I tell ya what I`m a bit over 60 and just started this computer stuff a couple of years ago I can build a house and put in the electric and plumbing ,,rebuild a ,,trans mission grow a great garden and catch a load of fish but this thing just plain frustrates me .. wish i had it when i went to school [[[slide rule anyone ]]]

.. Laugh when you can life is to short to be anything but happy !!!!!!
      No magic or hacking invoved. I used the pics that you placed in the gallery .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
      X