X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThisOldGarageNJ
    replied
    Re: New Membership Levels

It seems I get a new pizza cutter. James, how do I go about claiming my prize,
    hey Joe,

congrats... send the store an email,,, when i did they sent my flour right out.. and its great stuff

Cheers
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• jmhepworth
    replied

It seems I get a new pizza cutter. James, how do I go about claiming my prize, however undeserved it may be?

Leave a comment:

• voon
    replied

Hey, now my posts show up! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• voon
    replied

Hi. I don't know if this post will show up. None of my posts are showing up. I've posted in the Introduction forum (a new topic to introduce myself) and in the "Other Oven Types" forum (one new topic plus a reply to an existing topic.

I see above in this thread that you cannot start a new topic until after your first posting is approved. This concerns me greatly, as my first post was my introduction post, and was a new topic. My second post was also a new topic in "Other Oven Types", and it was long and complex. It will be hard for me to recreate it if it just got tossed out.

My third post was a reply to another thread in "Other Oven Types", not a new topic. This is my fourth post, not a new topic.

I really hope my posts don't just disappear.

Leave a comment:

• kanapee
    replied

thx, christo though I think it is already working.

My Introduction Topic respectively Post

Leave a comment:

• christo
    replied

Welcome aboard Kanapee!!!

One more post to go!

Christo

Leave a comment:

• kanapee
    replied

I just realised that over the weekend, sorry I was unfamiliar with these rules and regulations.

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

Hi Kanapee,

It's after your first posting gets approved. We are just keeping the spammers out (and there are lots of them), so once you first posting is moderated, you are ready to go.
    James

Leave a comment:

• kanapee
    replied

Thank you ThisOldGarageNJ

Leave a comment:

• ThisOldGarageNJ
    replied

Hi Kanapee,
    welcome,, I believe it is after 5 posts

Leave a comment:

• kanapee
    replied

Does somebody know, when you can open a new topic?

Leave a comment:

• Archena
    replied

Ya know, although some flowers are edible, most don't have the strong flavor that would survive high heat baking. You might want to use them as a garnish instead.

Leave a comment:

• ThisOldGarageNJ
    replied

I have my Flour out anxiously waiting to use it... Will be trying to leave work early today so I can get home early enough with my new Caputo flour,, Bur it is nasty as sh*& here today rain,,,, So if not Im hoping for saturday...
    Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 10-16-2009, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ThisOldGarageNJ
    replied

500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour
    James,
    Received my flour today,,, Thanks very much for the flour , Im sure gonna be making some better pizza's..... Also thanks again for the Forum as well Its help has been incredibly valuable to myself and many others....

Thank You
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• texassourdough
    replied

Thanks Dutch and RT!

By Pizza Roundup I was referring to the event James is planning or at least considering. I think it would be fun to meet some of my fellow pizza addicts.

I think this is an interesting community, RT. Like all great orgs IMO, the strength lies not in a few people but in the mass - including the diversity of interests and the enthusiasm of the the members. First the diversity ensures good answers for most questions, and enthusiasm means the answers reflect good, personal, opinion. That doesn't mean that any flour, tool, recipe is any better or worse than another but that we often get a range of seiously opinions - among which we can choose or try those that make the most sense to us.

WRT freebies, I bought my oven and tools and Tuscan Grill from FB so I don't feel too bad about accepting a cutter. I have a great source of Caputo here in San Antonio so I don't see any point in accepting flour.

Thanks!
    Jay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X