• Show
Clear All

• mrsrat
    replied
    Nope we noticed!!

Leave a comment:

• tehodler
    replied
    Yay, my second post! Pardon my off-topic-ness. It's an old thread so I hope no one notices.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Hi Mirassou,

Your title has been updated. Thanks for your continued participation in the Forum! By moving up to the Journeyman level, you have earned a pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo store! You can choose from the metal cutter with a plastic handle or the new wooden rocking cutter. You can view them here: https://www.fornobravo.com/product-c...-tools/page/2/ . Once you've decided, call us and place your order!

Mitch

Leave a comment:

• mirassou
    replied
    Hi FB, my title needs to be updated as well...I think

Leave a comment:

• JRPizza
    replied
    How appropriate - now that my dome is done except for mortaring in the plug, I feel like an apprentice to all the master builders on this site!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    JR, we are looking into how the titles can be automatically updated based on the number of posts. Until then, it's a manual process for the admin. I see we need to update your title, Mr. Apprentice...

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Ivan, when you "subscribe" to a topic or thread, you'll be notified when ever there is activity. You'll need to go into your account settings and indicate the frequency for the notifications. If you don't want to be notified any longer, click it again and you will be unsubscribed to that topic or thread.

Leave a comment:

• ivancito
    replied
    HELLO JAMES
    THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME TO HAVE JOINED ANY TYPE OF FORUM, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. MY QUESTION IS , WHAT IS THE SUBSCRIBE TAB ON MY SCREEN FOR, WHATS ITS FUNCTION?
    THANKS AGAIN.
    IVAN

Leave a comment:

• JRPizza
    replied
    Just curious how often membership levels are updated. Only asking as some things are still broken with the new site and I thought if there was an auto update based on number of posts it might not be turned back on.

Leave a comment:

• MeBeMarc3
    replied
    Re: New Membership Levels

And how might I post a question? Thanks for the help. I'm a fairly quick learner so hopefully this will be my last dumb question.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied

I am in SLC, I was just in St. George last week when you had those serious rain storms and floods. I travel there periodically for work.

Leave a comment:

• almondsurf
    replied

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
    BTW where in Utah?
    Hi UtahBeehiver,

I live in St. George. I have looked over most of those referenced links in the past (nice of 'Lburou' to have put those links together). It's got me quite excited. I tried to start a new thread with a few questions under "Getting Started" but for some reason it hasn't shown up. Maybe it will in the next few days?

What about you... where in utah?

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied

Almond,

Welcome, I think you should post on a different thread if you need more info. This thread is about membership levels. Maybe "Introductions" would be better. In any event, here is a link to some of the better documented builds.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f2/n...tml#post105517

BTW where in Utah?

Leave a comment:

• almondsurf
    replied

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have been looking at it for about 6 months and just decided to join in. I have yet to build my oven but am in the planning process. I'm pretty sure it wont be as nice as many I see on this site, but none the less, I'm happy to see so many other pizza lovers out there.

Leave a comment:

• mirassou
    replied

Hi KB,
    These are pretty close:

636g is 22.4 oz
    413g is about 15 oz
    13g is a little over 2 tsp
    4g is 3/4 tsp

Thanks,
    Paul