Hello Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello

I am new and interested in meeting all you members. I will like to know as much as possible about this forum in the next few weeks.I ll be very much around as I have a keen interest in the bread making and baking process. Thank you all in advance.
    Alade

Welcome Alade

You are most welcome here. This is a great group of seriously geeky<in a good way> bakers and builders.

Chad
    Renaissance Man
    Wholly Man

Comment

Enjoying pizza, bread and brick ovens makes for an interesting, self-qualifying group. :-) Building and cooking. You move from concrete dust to pizza flour dust -- and love both.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Liking Fire Really Helps

One more common thread. Liking fire really helps. I was firing a new oven we built for catering and I still get a kick out of bring an oven up to heat. Pyro's unite.

James
        Last edited by james; 11-03-2005, 06:10 PM.
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I agree with James on both posts. Really enjoy the fire making process.

Mike

Comment

fire

I agree there is something primal and basic about fire. Watching it is mesmerising, much like flowing water...
            Renaissance Man
            Wholly Man

Comment

Originally posted by janprimus
              I agree there is something primal and basic about fire. Watching it is mesmerising, much like flowing water...

Mesmerizing and soul fulfilling, interestingly enough.
              --
              Tarik

Comment

Working...
              X