Forno Bravo Forum Traffic Is Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Bravo Forum Traffic Is Up!

Just about 4X the normal for this time of year! I think that it is due to so many of us being sheltered in place for the Covid-19. Some posts can seem to get covered up with newer posts. For you newbies, don't get discouraged if your post is not anwered within a day or two. If not, don't be afraid to bump your origional post. We don't want anyone to get left out of getting advice for building a great oven .

EDIT: Calling all who have benifited from this forum over the years. Please, pay it forward. I will unstick this as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Gulf; 05-09-2020, 05:43 PM.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

I would like to add that new posters review or do a search on existing posts to see if your question or concern has been already discussed.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Thanks Russell,

That is so true. We see many of the same questions asked week after week. Please do your research on this forum. The pioneers on this forum asked that of us as well! That is much better than going to youtube and social media to find the quick and easy but, wrong solutions.
      Last edited by Gulf; 05-09-2020, 06:39 PM.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
      X