Hello from Baltimore Maryland, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Baltimore Maryland, USA

I've purchased the house with a great backyard last year and have been working on a major renovation around the pool. So far the project has included a 2400 square foot patio, a spa and an outdoor bar, kitchen, pizza oven and fireplace. I'm looking forward to sharing tips and war stories with all of you here and will post pictures once the pizza oven & fireplace starts in earnest.

Hello Balmar

Welcome to the Forum. I'm a homebrewer from Arlington (though I haven't been brewing since building the oven) and am looking forward to dusting off my mash tun again real soon. Are you familiar with BURP in the DC area? Homemade pizza, homebrewed beer. What's not to like?

Cheers,

- Fio
    There is nothing quite so satisfying as drinking a cold beer, while tending a hot fire, in an oven that you built yourself, and making the best pizza that your friends have ever had.

Comment

Hey Neighbor!

Yes, I'm familiar with B.U.R.P. I'm a member of Wootown.
      Brewing has taken a bit of a backseat to my outdoor project, I've actually had to (gasp) buy commercial beer! Now that the cooler weather is here, I've finally managed to get my carboys back into production: I've got 4 corneys on tap, a vanilla porter on deck, a brown ale fermenting and two kits just dying to be put into production. On top of all that is my wine - I'm laying in some 540 bottles this year.

If you make it to the Guild Christmas party, make a point to say hello.

I might wind up taking a job that has me coming to Arlington after the new year- if that pans out, I'd like swing by and see your oven.

Comment

Working...
      X