Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered an Artigiano for Texas

Hi Everyone-

This forum has been so incredibly helpful in the process of researching the ovens and plans for an outdoor kitchen at my house in the Fort Worth TX area. I just ordered the 39" Artigiano last week and will be having it installed sometime in November, I hope.

So what inspired us to do this? My wife and I used to live in Phoenix and we were regulars at the famous Pizzeria Bianco. After moving to Texas, we just haven't been able to find good pizza near us. Last Christmas, I received a pizza stone kit for the outdoor gas grill and we've enjoyed making our dough and some wonderful pizzas. The Webber gets pretty hot if you pre-heat it a good hour, but you can only do one at a time. After proving we could make great pizza at home, we decided to move to the next level -- the wood burning oven.

We'll send pictures of the installation and our first pizzas. I'm looking forward to continuing to learn from everyone here on the forum.

Mark
    Keller TX
    Artigiano 39"
    former Phoenix resident and Pizzeria Bianco fan
    www.leanblog.org
    http://mypizzaoven.blogspot.com

sigpic

Hi Mark,

Welcome aboard, and of course thanks for the order. Send lots of photos to the group, and we will look forward to hearing more in the cooking and pizza sections of the forum. Lot's to look forward to.

We will forward you a photo of your new "baby" from our warehouse, before it leaves California.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
    X