• conniefi
    replied
    Re: Photo Gallery

Thank you, glad you like them.

Leave a comment:

• Calviin_carl
    replied

Wow! Nice collection of pictures that you attached....

Leave a comment:

• conniefi
    replied

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    This is my attempt at a ceramic BBQ. I will try to build a liner for it using refractory cement and rebar wire. Hope that stops the cracking.

Leave a comment:

• Walter555
    replied

There is no link to installed the photo gallery software can any tell me the name or link please

Leave a comment:

• Walter555
    replied

Nice pic guys!
    can you please tell me where can i find the photo gallery name there is no link where i find to installed in my computer can any share on it ?

Leave a comment:

• jv17
    replied

james you are right, I'm a newbie when it comes to oven,bread etc...that's why i need pics so that It can learn more

Leave a comment:

• KISS4me
    replied

Plan building igloo style with a chimney, all with recycled red house bricks. Pouring concrete hearth on weekend - make it up as i go along, but at this stage the form work is going to be very improvised. Will take a few pictures of hearth (if all goes to plan that is!)
    Thanks for your interest Jim.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• CanuckJim
    replied

K,

One of the things you've shown in your pics is how wonderfully various materials use is around the world. Nice combination with the kiln and red bricks. Are you planning to continue the motif for an enclosure, or build an igloo style?

Jim

Leave a comment:

• KISS4me
    replied

Time does not permit me to download photos of my oven construction to date, but if you are interested in my 'rough and ready' project that is loosley based on the Forno Bravo plan take a look at my Flickr file at Flickr: Photos from stinits_31

After eavesdropping on this community to get ideas I figure I should contribute!

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Marcel,

It isn't that intuitive. You click on the Upload link on the second line of the Gallery Navigation section at the top. Then, you can upload from your computer. You can pick your category that way.

Does that work?
    James

Leave a comment:

• Marcel
    replied
    Need instructions on posting to Photo Gallery

(M) I'm not sure how to post directly from the "Photo Gallery". I went there and saw no posting options on that page.

(M) James, are you doing the transfer of photos from other FB Thread "forums"?

(M) If so, here is a sample photo for "Floors" or "Insulating Hearth Slab" that shows the old order of layering with the Perlcrete on the bottom per the old instructions:

(M) I used dmun (David's) method of Copying the code that starts and ends with [IMG] from images stored on Photo Bucket. If this is not the correct way, or venue for such images, please direct me to where I need to post them.

Last edited by Marcel; 11-29-2006, 10:51 AM. Reason: misspelled "dmun"

Leave a comment:

• DrakeRemoray
    replied
    That worked:

Link to image
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/phot...index.php?n=32

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Upload from URL should be OK

Hey Drew,
    Give it a try. I tested it as a registered user (Yahoo-Archive) and it works. Let me know how it works for you.
    James

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Drew,

I have upped the image size to 750KB, which can hold at least a 1024x768 photo. Still, it won't accept a photo straight from a typical camera. Our middle-of-the-road 5M pixel Sony camera takes pictures that are typically between 2M-2.3M, so I have to do some size modification before I post them.

I decided to buy a batch image modification program (EasyBatchPhoto for Mac, $24) rather than doing them one at a time. It lets you define/save a size of image you want, then you drag your photos into it, and the right size images pop out. I have set it to 1024x768, 72dpi, as computer screens can only disply 72dpi. They look pretty good.

Also, I will get back to you on the Upload from URL. I'm close.
    James

Leave a comment:

• DrakeRemoray
    replied
    better

Hi James,

I was able to upload from my computer, but only a reduced image.

Better than the limit from before, but my camera takes very large images, so I will still have to size them if I use this gallery feature. I usually size them and upload them to another personal site, so being able to upload from a url would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Drake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X