hi from rerigate, surrey, u.k.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from rerigate, surrey, u.k.

i have been thinking about making a brick pizza oven for a few years. outside yes outside in england. i have to be mad as the crappy weather will dictate that whenever i want to use it , it will be raining !
    i am getting the materials together on a tight budget and getting build information off the internet. this seems like the best site i have found so i have registered. i have no bricklaying experience but heh it doesn't look too difficult. ( i'll reserve the right to edit this bit after i have built it ).

Re: hi from rerigate, surrey, u.k.

Your not the only person mad enough to try building an oven in England and you have chosen the right place for advice and support.

I got started by buying some left over materials from someone on here and then doing a lot of looking about to find the best deals on other bits.
    If you want any insulation blanket and pass my way any time I have way too much. I may have some other stuff left over when I get done in few weeks.

Andrew.

Comment

Hi, where abouts are you ? I haven't bought the blanket yet but I spotted 4.5sqM on eBay for ?15. I am looking for firebricks .

Comment

Look at Bookemdano build, he is from the UK and might be able to give you some tips of material sources and well as info on his build.
        Russell
        Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
        X