X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver
    replied
    Re: New

Dutch - only reason we aren't besmirching you and your barrel ovens is we are relying on you and Jim for bread expertise. Any barrel oven posters without bread expertise will be besmirched heartily!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchoven
    replied

Mine is a barrel vault also and there has also been no harrassment. Welcome!
    Dutch

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

Joe,

We aren't polite; we're witty. :-)
    James

Leave a comment:

• CanuckJim
    replied

Pocahontas,

Where in Ontario are you? I'm northeast of Toronto, about 70 kms from downtown. If you're close enough, why don't you swing by to have a squint at my oven. It's a barrel vault bread oven, but nobody here blames me too much for that. If it's possible, send me an email, and I'll send directions.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• jengineer
    replied

Ah my dear native guide - look for posts from CanuckJim he may be in yonder neck of the woods and is a great source for information on getting your materials gathered. He meakes a mean dough too.

Leave a comment:

• JoeT62
    replied

Newbies unite!

This is easily the most informative and polite forum I have ever participated in. Welcome - and remember - no question is too "stupid" (I have proven that many times!)

Leave a comment:

• swripley
    replied

Pocahontas,

Welcome from a fellow newbie. You will be overwhelmed by the knowledge and generosity of forum members. If you want to learn how to do this right, you have come to the right place.

S

Leave a comment:

• RTflorida
    replied

Welcome, you have come to the right place. You will go bug eyed viewing the vast information here.

Good luck with your project, if in doubt - just ask, members have found a solution to every conceivable hurdle you may face.

RT

Leave a comment:

• Pocahontas
    started a topic New

New

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum and new to building wood fired ovens, but very excited about it.
Working...
X