Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Fe Inspiration

Hi All,

Out of my New England element in Santa Fe, NM. Hard at work of course, while I await to return home to my family, pizza stone, and oven. Some sightseeing yesterday led to me to the Bandelier National Monument in the Frijoles Canyon area. After hiking the Pueblo dwelling ruins, we returned to the visitor center and a bread baking demonstration by some lovely Indian women using an Adobe oven on the grounds.

After many questions and samples of bread, I left energized and inspired to make my own oven for my pizza baking. This led me to a web search and the web site of Forno Bravo. I can't begin to tell you how much information I have gathered so far in my review of your site. What a wealth of information and coorperation from all who have posted.

Now, as well as rehabbing the house, I have to devote time, energy, and financial resources to the building of my oven. What a labor of love it will be to tackle this project. All I have to do now is convince the wife to push back her new kitchen just a little longer.
Working...
X