Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New outdoor kitchen

700 lbs of Primavera 70

First I slid the forks under the oven , this is possible because of the foam that Forno Bravo builds it on.

IMO Forno Bravo should ship all prebuilt ovens with the metal frame around the bottom, because without it the ovens plaster chips on the bottom. I called FB and they understood and sent me a plaster repair kit. Talking to them it is possible to order the oven with the ring as a option, it adds to the cost though. I highly recommend it, otherwise your going to be doing plaster repair.

I had six of the football players come over to lift it off the forks. I built a wood cradle to help move it. It took a few practice lifts but they were able to make the move.

Comment

Once the oven was on the stand I had the boys lift it up 6 -8 inches and slipped a few blocks of ice under it, this allowed me to take the pressure off the wood cradle and remove it.

Comment

I tied a strap to the oven so it wouldn't slide off and the next morning the Ice had melted and the oven was in place.

Comment

Strapped oven as the ice melted, you can see what happens to the plaster without the steel ring.

Comment

Next its the granite tops

Comment

Great! thread Crossram,

But, do you have any idea, just how much pizza..................a football team can eat .....
              Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

On any given night it's more than you can imagine.

Comment

Granite on and grill installed ?...now just a few trim pieces

Comment

Granite tops installed

Comment

a 3 page thread from almost start to completion... Wow that went quick. I do like the cabinets I will definitely check them out. and that was about the easiest WFO set up ever Happy cooking
                      Loren

My Build - http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...ney-19648.html

SLOB - Salt Lake Oven Builders - For WFO builders in Utah - Join here http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/grou...-builders.html

Comment

I would have posted more but there wasn't any interest oh well ! The oven is cured and now its just learning all the tricks to using it.

Comment

You did a beautiful job. It looks great.
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/yannic...7644224444113/

Comment

Working...
                          X