No announcement yet.

New Build final two alternatives - FB Premio2G100 and the FGM 950B raised bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Build final two alternatives - FB Premio2G100 and the FGM 950B raised bed

Hey Guys,

I have been reading, reading, learning, getting confused, and gaining focus. I am in the final stage of making a decision - the next few days as the kitchen needs the dimensions of the WFO to be built.

Our goals - besides wanting to make NP Pizza like i had in Italy and growing up in NJ/NY, my daughter and wife love to bake bread - so heat retention is also a factor. We have a Bocce ball court and love to have folks over to eat, drink and cheat at whose ball is closest!

That said, I an torn between the two ovens - both the FGM and Premio2G look great and have great reviews - however, the Premio2G100 also has an additional 4-12 inches of cooking floor. There also seems to be a difference in the thickness of the insulation - is there a discernible difference in the heat retention of the two WFO?

As a novice, are the two units comparable so that I can choose the larger of the two footprints? Or, are there other considerations that I am unaware of to cause me to choose one over the other. The FGM is substantially higher in price for a slightly smaller cooking floor footprint 36" FMG vs 40"w x 48"d for the Premio2G100

We will begin our build in about 3-4 weeks and excited to get started!

Thanks you for you patience, knowledge, and advice

Pizza-Zee

Its a pretty small world. I actually found your post because I'm considering the exact same two ovens , I have exactly the same needs (bread and pizza) AND I live in the Atlanta area.

Did you make a choice and if so could you share a little about how you arrived at the choice?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X