Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need info on starting? youtube link- info and how to from a rookie w/ a bad ass oven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rypehorusy
    replied
    I'm a total newbie in dome building and joined this forum to get at least some information about it but I didn't even hope that I will be able to build the oven like the one in photo. It's an amazing motivation for me.

Leave a comment:

• MarkJerling
    replied
    JoJoMojo Aha! I wondered if it's something like that. Cool idea! We do a lot of retained heat cooking but usually in a variety of vessels sitting on the oven floor.

Leave a comment:

• JoJoMojo
    replied
    MarkJerling - i hang chickens ( spatchcok or bearcan chickens) the day after pizza temps are reached. I can cook with the retained heat, also dried meats out 3 days later when oven reaches around 100 degreesF

Leave a comment:

• MarkJerling
    replied
    Nice work. What's the steel bar inside the oven dome for?

Leave a comment:

• JoJoMojo
    replied
    I plan to build the flu up this spring along with a pergola and roof above the oven itself

Leave a comment:

• need info on starting? youtube link- info and how to from a rookie w/ a bad ass oven.

I first want to thank a few members of this forum. Gulf was crucial in providing so much info. I stumbled onto this site about 3/4 of the way through my build and wish i had found all this early on.
    I compiled a youtube channel to help others from what basics i learned and now i cant wait to build another oven!
    I did not buy a forno bravo oven, but i did get materials, and without this forum.. may have a cracked open oven from the curing process. I cant't thank you all enough!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	After Backyard2.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	443958
    "Mountain MaMa" was built in the hills of Wild & Wonderful West Virginia and dedicated to my love, our baby girl , and my son. When I started to build this...
Working...
X