Hi From Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi From Melbourne

Use her as filling hahaha thought of that !!!!! If i offer her unlimited Pizza's then you know she will complain because im making her fat, like im putting the food in her mouth and making her chew and swallow......... anyway the plan is in place i have read through my instructions 3 times have looked at all the pictures and marked out the slab's position waiting for approval of the ovens home and need to spread 3 metres of lilydale topping (current home job) and we are starting....... quick Question i know the breed of dog thats eats kids dont want that but which breed eats wives ??

Comment

not sure if i can help you with breed mate :-) but good luck with your build it would be greta to see some pics i to will post some pics

Comment

Looks like you have a no win situation there!!

Rossco
        / Rossco

Comment

here are some pics of the bench and stand for wfo .

Comment

hey they both look good cook, like the corrigated in there its been making a come back of late ( narrow channels) damn i have only a few old timbers on the ground, will post a pic tomorrow, mine will be going against what a few of the lads in here see as ideal it will be a rectangle oven ( listen for the gasps ) will be building from the ground up.... cant wait to start...

Comment

hi all just picked up my oven and very happy now cant wait till the week end
              thanks andreas i had some left over material from the pergola so i decided to make the bench and stand i do like the corrugated roofing i all most went for the rustic look (second hand ) but the wife disapproved but i suppose it is her project to

Comment

The oven looks really good - I am keen to see the build progress!

Rossco
                / Rossco

Comment

Who's kit is it?
                  If you need any materials to finish it off give me a call.

Comment

hi heliman i will take pics as i progress thanks for your interest
                    hi johnny the oven man i bought it from perth i did view a few in melbourne but in the end after several phone calls i did go for this oven purely gut feeling and i must say very happy so far the web site is DIY Wood Fired Ovens you deal with the man that makes them and sells them that all so appealed to me .

Comment

Looks good cook

Comment

Originally posted by cook21 View Post
                        ...the oven man i bought it from perth i did view a few in melbourne but in the end after several phone calls i did go for this oven purely gut feeling and i must say very happy so far the web site is DIY Wood Fired Ovens you deal with the man that makes them and sells them that all so appealed to me .
                        Yes, I have been down to that supplier a couple of times and have chatted to the owner whilst there also. He is a really great guy and has none of the arrogance and rudeness that I experienced when dealing with another local supplier. I was not actually aware that he sold WFOs beyond the larger "barrel" version which seems to be his main area of business. I am keen to see your build progressing and get your thoughts on the oven itself when completed. I have often been asked by people to recommend a good starter oven and did not have a suitable answer. I have reluctantly recommended the place I got mine from (which does produce a good product) but I would really like to have another supplier to recommend that offers an all round positive experience - without the arrogance. I am sure your supplier fits the bill here...

Good luck with the build... I can hear the pizzas sizzling away already!

Rossco
                        / Rossco

Comment

hi all i have been very busy building my new oven here are just a couple of pics we took

Comment

looking good cook, bang bang and its done you will be cooking next week end ...

Comment

not yet mate i will do the tiling around the oven have to let the render sit for seven days then when all is done thats when i will cremate my first pizza :-) i will post more pics soon . it was very easy putting the whole oven together had help from the old man and my brother i should have hired a mixer would have made the whole job easier.

Comment

Looks really good. Seems like quite a bit of work involved. What are the build instructions like?

Rossco
                                / Rossco

Comment

Working...
                                X