Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermiculite (Grade #3 or #4)

Originally posted by cobblerdave View Post
    By the way ceramic board is easy to use but expensive in comparison to pearlite/ cement.
    But still 4 ins of pearlite/ cement insulates as well as 2 ins of ceramic board!
    Thank you gents for your thoughts,I appreciate it.

Dave,
    I will follow the advice and loose the pavers. It will make the boss happy, as she has been hinting on the many uses of them on her soon to be created patio (she's acting as though I have already gifted them to her)

I have used the insulator for a heated floor in a remodeled bathroom I have been working on. So far the heated floor has worked well (or is it just the wire and thermostat doing its job) The heat feels comfortable even thought I have yet to put the Sheetrock up for the ceiling (still working on 1/2" concrete tiles for the the walls)

I need the heat you are having in Australia. These winter months do not make one very effective on home projects. It causes one to reflect on the freedom of living in a loft surrounded by a bountiful space filled with with beauties

Below is a link of the reflective product I had written of on the previous post. Let me know if you gents have any more thoughts on it.

Reflectix 48 in. x 100 ft. Concrete Slab Insulation-DBWEF48100 at The Home Depot

Best Regards,

Sandro

Comment

Working...
    X