WFO Inspirations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFO Inspirations....

What can help you take on your own wood fired oven building project? ...basic satisfaction!

.....reading this forum and looking at various oven pictures will give you confidence to build your own oven and also help you to use it.

It helps when you see ovens that were in use 2000 years ago (look at the FB pictures of Pompeii ovens http://www.fornobravo.com/pompeii_ov.../ventarch.html I particularly like the fast food counters at the end of the photo string ) and understand all the world history of using wood fires to cook throughout humanity.... and then get to taste the fruits of your work.....basic satisfaction!

I took this picture of an excavated Roman Mosaic Floor in Barcelona.....it's been my computer wallpaper ever since..... There's something about an ancient mosaic floor that inspires masonry instincts....I just love to think about the person who designed and installed these floors.

I remember reading that masons had one of the highest job satisfactions...they're creators of lasting things....right, basic satisfaction.

Good luck and good eating!
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!
Working...
X