Mobile Oven Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Oven Build

Hi all , I'm new to the site and in the planning stages of building our oven.We have a friend willing to build us a heavy duty steel stand for our planned pompeii oven.Not sure approximately how much it'll weigh.I plan on a 36"-42" oven. This oven will be up on our deck.I am also wondering if anyone else has this type of setup ? Thanks in advance for any ideas or direction you may have for me !

Re: Mobile Oven Build

Originally posted by CarlosGregory View Post
    ......Not sure approximately how much it'll weigh.I plan on a 36"-42" oven. This oven will be up on our deck..... !
    What type of deck do you have? Depending on the answer, you may want to build it stationary.
    joe watson

"A year from now, you will wish that you had started today "

My Build
    My Picasa Web Album

Comment

I know some people have had the oven adjacent to the deck instead - that way it has its own supports (now, how it's attached to the house/deck would also seem to be a concern). Personally, I'd worry most about the house/deck connection when putting an oven on a deck - if that's not strong enough the whole deck will come down.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
      [/CENTER]

Comment

You might wish to look here for a build on a metal stand. It works for me
        Build thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/m...sts-20752.html

Comment

Working...
        X