Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin
    replied
    cms1528, Here is a link to information on the shipping: https://www.fornobravo.com/how-to-bu...side-shipping/
    If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us! 800-407-5119

Leave a comment:

• cms1528
    replied
    I think I have it now, I just wanted to get an idea that the freight company will offload it for me and then I can move it piece by piece.

Leave a comment:

• david s
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
    This is best answered by Forno Bravo. That said, curbside delivery typically means exactly that. The shipper should have the ability to off load at the curb but no more. Since the Casa are modular, it should be no problem to break crate/pallet open and move items to your final staging area. I have seen other builders who have purchased FB modular do this exact thing. But call FB and confirm off loading capability of shipper.
    I think you'll find that you have the option of purchasing the oven either as a kit (assemble yourself) or as a fully built oven. FB should be able to advise you of the total weight required to lift if bought as fully built.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    This is best answered by Forno Bravo. That said, curbside delivery typically means exactly that. The shipper should have the ability to off load at the curb but no more. Since the Casa are modular, it should be no problem to break crate/pallet open and move items to your final staging area. I have seen other builders who have purchased FB modular do this exact thing. But call FB and confirm off loading capability of shipper.

Leave a comment:

• cms1528
    started a topic Casa Build Upcoming...Freight Question

Casa Build Upcoming...Freight Question

I plan to start a build this spring and I'm considering a Casa oven. I will order the oven from FB and have them ship it via freight delivery to my house. It will arrive by tractor trailer and they say it will be delivered curbside. Has anyone done this, I've seen some pics of a freight shipment on the forum but was wondering if they actually offload it at the curb or do you have to have a forklift handy. I assume I can crack the shipping crate open and just off load by hand. Any one with experience with this that can provide some insight. Thanks ahead of time.
Working...
X