Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40" Oven on a trailer

Originally posted by gugahulk View Post
    Can I get the phone number of that guy? I need some here and they charge $79 for a 50lbs bag. I would appreciate that very much.
    I don't have his number-I corresponded via email. Just look up Heatcast on google search. Go to the site and click on the contact us tab.

Comment

Originally posted by benny8 View Post
      Just look up Heatcast on google search.
      Heatcast? Nothing comes up for that.
      Best Regards...
      Gugahulk!

My Build...

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/w...-fl-21793.html

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME
      Food will always be the best way to spend time with family & friends, and that is all that really matters.
      STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!

Comment

Heatcast 40 Heat Stop

Comment

Hi, sorry to reawaken a dormant thread here. I'm looking to build my own pizza oven trailer here in Ireland. I was wondering if this project went ahead, and if so, would you have advice for me?

I've already bought a trailer. I'm planning on casting a vermiculite dome on top of a fire brick base. I wanted to make some sort of metal frame to raise the level of the oven also.

I was wondering if you could put up pictures and let me know what worked and didn't work! Also did the trailer rattle to pieces while driving? Thanks

Comment

I suggest you talk or look at David S threads, he has done a mobile cast unit and also produces cast ovens commercially. I can tell you he will not recommend a vcrete dome but rather a dense cast commercial or home brew mix as the main dome material.
            Russell
            Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Your trailer is unlikely to rattle to bits but the oven is vulnerable as it's heavy and brittle. Mine is a 3 piece cast dome and is doing ok, but some manufactures specifically make a one piece dome for this reason.
              Put shocks on the trailer and to lower the centre of gravity for better safety transporting the thing, my floor level is lower than normal. Mine is 90cm to floor, most around 110.
              As Russel said vermicrete is not really a suitable material for the inner dome of an oven, particularly a mobile one the table tells the story. A dense castable is more like 3000psi

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_83170 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.2 KB ID:	424726
              Last edited by david s; 06-25-2020, 04:36 PM.
              Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Can anyone please tell me if I can put a Forno bravo model napoli120 on the outside porch of a pizza trailer buildout I want to do?

Comment

Working...
                X