My Wood Fired Double Kettle Pizza Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Wood Fired Double Kettle Pizza Cooker

heliman - not sure about an exact temp as my cheapO infrared only goes up to 500. Once it hits "high" meaning more than 500 I let it go a little longer and start cooking.

Rafiki - yes I usually leave all vents open until it gets hot, then close the top ones. If you could post a pic of yours, I'd love to see it.

Comment

Very clever, if it works don't fix it!

Comment

Hi tpd,
        If you have a look at a picture of your's it'll be like looking at a picture of mine, haha . I'll try to upload a picture asap for you.
        Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Hi tpd,
          Here are a couple of pictures of my pizza oven I copied from your design.

Comment

Rafiki, AWESOME!!! Glad I could be an inspiration to someone. Your build looks super clean. Any concern with the full length legs and the weight of the oven? I haven't tried placing mine on the full length legs yet, just use the short ones I had cut.

Comment

tpd,
              thanks for that. Was a lot of fun and easy to copy yours. It's a bit top heavy when moving it around but sturdy enough when cooking. On the legs it's a good level when sitting on a chair to keep an eye on the cook (or burn, in my case).
              Cheers

Comment

tpd -

I've just started a new thread about a similar project, and wanted to invite you to comment, if you chose.

pixlaw

Comment

Working...
                X