24" cast mobile oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24" cast mobile oven

well im in the game !! cleared the dome last friday pizza party on saturday 30 pizzas, went great so we will do it again next saturday thanks to everyone for your build threads and information . love this site !!

Comment

Pete,
      can you post some pictures so we can see this beast.
      Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

david,
        yes i will post pics asap i want to but ..... i can build the thing in a day or so but the pics ....forever..... sorry im just a caveman......... the oven rocks ---25 pizzas the first weekend==== 40 pizzas the next----another 20 for my daughters party the following day, cool that the oven comes to temp so quickly when retaining heat from the previous day , super easy fire up. Wow this is so much fun but then all you guys know that and now i do too. thanks to all helpful builds joey, dino,mr.g, michelevit , johngalt , and thanks for answering my questions and concerns david !

Comment

ok heres another try

Comment

ok great i finally got the pictures in sorry it took so long . the oven has been a blast, we've been partying with freinds and neighbors practically every weekend since i finished it. i make 50 dough balls for each event and am on my third 25 lb bag of flour now, soon i will be confident enough to switch to the caputo. each time it gets better and better. i also have been asked to do two graduations and a block party, i think i'm going to go for it , im having way too much fun doing it so why not. theres also a shot of the form i made but i have yet to put it to use. i cant thank you all enough for this gret site and all your helpfull builds and answers to my questions. im thinking about bringing it up to code for farmers markets and the like - show the kids how to shag a buck without relying on the man.-----love you all !! ......pete
            Last edited by pete zapie; 05-11-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: type o

Comment

Working...
            X