No announcement yet.

2 meter diameter New build oven with pumice reinforced with Basalt Rebar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8322.JPG Views:	0 Size:	895.2 KB ID:	442170 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96134.jpg Views:	3 Size:	714.3 KB ID:	442156 Carp Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96136.jpg Views:	4 Size:	349.3 KB ID:	442152 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96137.jpg Views:	6 Size:	310.1 KB ID:	442153 lace of Sennacherib, old Mesopotamia,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alomran; 10-07-2021, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9142.PNG Views:	0 Size:	64.2 KB ID:	442163 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9113.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	442165 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9123.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	442162 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9127.JPG Views:	0 Size:	716.0 KB ID:	442164 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9125.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.36 MB ID:	442166 The planning/Greenbelt restrictions prevents me from building a gazebo. A seating area is designed to benefit from the smoke emitted by the cooking surface of the stove and utilise the smoke/heat generated to run it under the granite slabs to heat it up theon. No calculations were carried out on how much heat is required, hence the two stoves are connected to the shaft created in between the two walls (with tiled surfaces). Someone's bottom is either going to be too cold or it will be burnt like hell by the granite surface!
      An antique kakelugn ceramic stove from 1832, looks slightly like a Birthday icing is to obscure the stove. The antique kakelugn ceramic stove is yet to be assembled.
      Last edited by Alomran; 10-07-2021, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I love how you're repurposing stuff Alomran ! Your "Roman" heating solution is brilliant!
        My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
        My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Originally posted by MarkJerling View Post
          I love how you're repurposing stuff Alomran ! Your "Roman" heating solution is brilliant!
          Unfortunately, my attempt to "repurposing" is painful when the wife doubts you after loosing faith finishing the oven!

Comment

Ah well, you know the saying: Happy wife, happy life! LOL

I always remind my wife:

Remember, when a man says he'll do something, he will.
            There's no need to remind him every six months.

My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
            My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
            X