sheet metal enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheet metal enclosure

hi are there any threads on building a forno bravo oven using a sheet metal enclose ? i want something similar to the metal restaurant ovens. i would use the casa 110 as the engine

Re: sheet metal enclosure

hi are there any threads on building a forno bravo oven using a sheet metal enclose ? i want something similar to the metal restaurant ovens. i would use the casa 110 as the engine
    Nope, not yet. I think a stainless enclosure would beat stucco by a mile, but not many of us have those advanced fabrication skills.

We look forward to you starting a thread on this interesting topic.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

i have a local joint vocational school that would take on the project .they built a stand for my primavera 70 that is solid and looks great .

Comment

just checking in on this,
        did you ever use sheet metal to enclose your oven?

Comment

yes i did and i am very happy with . enclosed are a couple of pics

Comment

That is really cool that is!
            couple questions, where did you buy the sheet metal? how much of it did it require? and why the pizza boxes?

Comment

i used the pizza boxes to build my oven tempering fires . the sheet metal cover was built to my design by the welding fabricating class at the local joint vocational school. the cover weight was 97 pounds. the dimensions gave me thee inches of insulation on the sides and four on top.

Comment

Working...
              X