Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chip's 42 in Minnesota

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
    Mr. C, nothing like a vine ripen tomato. I am going to use my meager production tomorrow for a little pizza party with friends. Preparing for a big neighborhood one coming in a couple weeks. This is to pay back the all of my neighbors for the noise and dust I made while building the WFO. BTW, the final stair rail product is very nice.
    It is always good to keep those close to the work happy. My neighbors get regular deliveries of fresh bread and an annual summer pizza bash.
    Chip

Comment

Hey Chip

love your WFO setting very nice.
      Cheers Colin

My Build - Index to Major Build Stages

Comment

Heirloom tomatoes coming off the vines, here is the one we picked last night for Bacon, Lettuce, and tomato sandwiches. On my bread of course.

Two versions for those in and out of the US.

2 LB 1 oz
        or
        .936 kg
        Chip

Comment

It has been a long time since I posted to this because of a number of factors.

It has also been a while since I made any changes or improvements to the oven.

I have been thinking for some time now on how to decorate the entry area of the oven and I have seen many great tile jobs done by others on this and other sites.

The attached sketch and photo are my plans for the vertical shelf in the front of the oven.
          Last edited by mrchipster; 04-17-2015, 09:35 PM. Reason: So errors
          Chip

Comment

It will be a grape vine mosaic looking something like the drawing and taking artistic guidance from this piece.
            Chip

Comment

Working...
            X