• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf
    replied
    Re: Mississippi 44"

Originally posted by Metal Man View Post

I need to get off my butt and start mine.Just seams like life keeps getting in the way.
    Get started, Next to riding it is one of the best therapies out there. In the words of another of the world's greatest living phylosophers (larry the cable guy)
    "Get-R-Done"

Leave a comment:

• Metal Man
    replied

You have come a long way with the oven so far.But spring is just around the corner haha

I need to get off my butt and start mine.Just seams like life keeps getting in the way.

The Natchez Trace rocks...just watch out for the wild life lol.All though i don't have a bike i have made the trip from tupelo to Natchez on the Trace a few times. And I've made it across the Tenn/Miss line on the Trace before but have not made it to as far as Nashville yet.The trace is defiantly one of the most scenic roads to ride in this part of the county. I actualy live just a few miles off the Trace so i drive it daily.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Originally posted by PizzaIdiot View Post
    Looking great! Which took longer, the dome or the chimney?
    I am not really sure, but I would have to say it was the chimney. since I had a real direction from plenty of great builds out there to imulate for the dome. As for as the chimney, it is a work in progress. It is by far not finnished. When you try to match what others have done with cutting chimney liners to make a smooth transition, the heatbreak pioneers out there, and an attempt to add a little of your own life experince, there is a tiny little bit of possibility to overbuild

Leave a comment:

• PizzaIdiot
    replied

Looking great! Which took longer, the dome or the chimney?

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Thank's Jerry,
    I plan on getting this build to at least cooking stage, if not finnished by spring. My wife says we will be riding by then. She's the boss We've done the lower Natchez Trace (Kosciusco to Natchez). I have been informed that we will ride from Kosciusco to Nashville then. Looking forward to seeing Tupelo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X