X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Form Brick Oven

Camarina

download picasa from google, it's free

Then just hit export your photo in the edit and it's sized right for posting here

I'ts really pretty easy and we would sure love to have your freeform photos available for the inspiration of all.

Jim
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

I would be very interested in seeing the photos also. I have been reading the posts and looking at hundreds of photos on this site. This project certainly received a great deal of respect.

Comment

Just noticed that he has not posted in 3 months and sent him an email heads up.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by camarina73 View Post
          Just curious, why am I still a serf, is that something I have to change or is it automatic. Let me know anyone, I have always wanted to be a master builder.
          Camarina:
          There is nobody on this forum who's built an oven who would not believe you're a master builder....IMHO

Comment

It is a shame Camarina did not post his pics on the forum. I remember viewing all 100+ when they were on the Yahoo site, I went back to them day after day during the planning and early construction of my oven.....truely inspirational and one of the finest builds I've seen.
            I agree with XJ, regardless of his number of posts - Camarina IS a master builder.

RT

Comment

I printed copies of several of his pix and shamelessly copied bits of them. Was one of the nicest looking projects here.

Comment

Carlo responded to my email and hopefully some of the photos will be reposted for many satisfied viewers!

Comment

That's great!

Comment

XJim,
                    I figured he just gave up when he found out he needed another 484 posts to get to the Master Builder level. Thanks for emailing him. I look forward to seeing the pics.
                    GJBingham
                    -----------------------------------
                    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Shame Camarina wasnt able to post hispictures there seem to be alot of people showing alot of interest in his work. I unfortunately didnt get to see his art work guess he was a natural one in a million.

Imran

Comment

Working...
                      X