The progress on our oven has slowed and I'm not sure if we can finish it before the weather here in Oregon changes. On some days I think it's possible to get it finished - but on other days I think I'm crazy. I do a whole lot of thinking and not a lot of building. My husband is a football coach and has very little (actually none) time to help. So it's my project to finish, but I teach school and don't have a lot of time either. We had planned on steel framing and a roof, plus all the stonework to be finished before the rainy season assails us. My husband says to put a tarp over it and wait until next summer. I'm not sure if that's such a great idea. But I was thinking that I could stucco the dome and tarp the rest until we could finish it in June. Would this help, and would the brick and stonework be allright?
No announcement yet.
Weather changing and can't finish oven...