X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jollivee
    replied
    Re: Sauce Restaurant

It is a good restaurant and I love their menu. The pasta and pizzas here are the best ones, I may say. I love food and next month I'll be trying a Hollywood restaurant. It is a Bohemian Bistro, Bar and Live Music Venue that offers Hollywood Casual Fine Dining.

Leave a comment:

• Jraducha
    replied
    Re: Sauce Restaurant

The fox restaurants miss the mark all together. They use wood stone ovens and I find them to be weak sauce. Fox calls his pies wood fired pizzas. Its more like gas fired oven with wood assist. In his restaurants he is using pine wood and you can see they leave a mess in the oven from the sappiness. Also at one of his restaurants his pizza oven has flames on both sides and is open on the other 2 sides, so it is like a side fired conveyer belt pizza. If your in Arizona, stay away from the Fox Concepts. They are just that, Concepts, not well thought out places to eat great food.

Leave a comment:

• DrakeRemoray
    started a topic Sauce Restaurant

Sauce Restaurant

OK, let me first say that I did not eat here, but only walked through. Looked like it had some decent grilled panini sandwiches and good looking salads. The pizzas were thin, but no char at all. Oven was gas fired and set to 659 F.

For what it is worth...
    :: fox restaurant concepts :: bistro zin :: bloom :: north :: the greene house :: montana avenue :: sauce :: wildflower ::

Drake
Working...
X