Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandyJ
    replied
    I really liked Serious Pie when we were in Seattle last year. It was very good. The pick for MN is what I would suggest and probably the best pizza I have ever eaten, and very unique.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• deejayoh
    replied
    Originally posted by cnegrelli View Post
    But I live in Colorado now, and their choice is an abomination. It's not pizza, it's a bad joke. It's also not Colorado style, as they are the only place that serves it this way. There's a bunch of really good pies where I live (boulder county).

ALL CREDIBILITY out the window on that one!
    Too funny. I looked at that place and even their yelp reviews aren't very good. I always wonder how lists like this get put together. They had one on sandwiches a while back, and it was a big miss for Seattle.

Leave a comment:

• cnegrelli
    replied
    Well, I am from CT originally and can vouch for Pepe's, especially the clam pie.

But I live in Colorado now, and their choice is an abomination. It's not pizza, it's a bad joke. It's also not Colorado style, as they are the only place that serves it this way. There's a bunch of really good pies where I live (boulder county).

ALL CREDIBILITY out the window on that one!

Leave a comment:

• deejayoh
    started a topic Best pizza in every state

Best pizza in every state

From USA Today, a list of what is supposed to be the best pizzeria in every state.

What do you think? Delancey is their pick for Seattle / Washington. Not a bad choice (I think they missed my back yard tho ) It's amazing how many seem to be wood-fired Neapolitan style. Would not have been the case 10 years ago!

http://college.usatoday.com/2017/04/...n-every-state/
    Last edited by deejayoh; 04-25-2017, 07:51 PM.
Working...
X