Aussie Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aussie Chit Chat

well guys it looks like my eh is going to be gone and the other projects as well my missus got home yesterday and told me it's not working out between us after 10 years and 2 kids what do i do? i may have to walk away from things and start again

im sorry to bring this up on the forum it kinda took me by suprise thats for sure

thanks for your help guys im going to be off line for a while

paul..

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate.
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Sorry to hear your bad news Paul, been through it myself. Best advice I can give you is to keep working at your job, it will provide a much needed balance. Look at the upside, you now have a chance to start a new life. Don't rush into a new relationship.
        Cheers,
        Dave
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Geez Paul...that bites.
          I broke up with my 1st missus 9 years ago, we have 2 kids. It was real hard to take at 1st (mainly becouse of the kids) but I tell ya, the next time around is great. Only bit of advice I can give u is this.....

ONLY look forward! & a negative thought is a wasted thought.

On the subject of carbon tax... its like taxing smokers! you will pay & keep paying! because we have little choice! its not like we can get cheap power or fuel anywhere else. This Gov has spent the billions we had as a surplus when they took over... we didnt need to spend the billions they did on the stimulus package.

They mismanage the country EVERYTIME they get in, & it takes 2 terms for the libs to get it bac k & then the swinging voters want a change....when will we learn that a bunch of ex on reps couldnt organise a shag in a brothel.

the best part is.....we have another 3 years of this mismanagment to go.... can u imagine what state this place will be in by then?
          who are these children? & why are they calling me dad?

Comment

thanks guys im trying to get head around things at the moment and contacting banks as to where i stand finance wise i have just made an appointment to see a counciler and hopfully it may work out

either way as much as it seems tempting i wont be swinging from a tree just yet

thanks again paul

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Paul I really hope things work out for you.
              I've been through it myself and my brother in law is going through it at the moment. It's always hard when you don't see it coming and I feel for you.
              My own personal experience was as hard as it was to deal with as each day went by it got a little easier. I have since re-married and life is good. You are going to go through all sorts of emotions so friends are going to be important don't isolate yourself from them. Hopefully you can get through this and save your marriage but if not just remember things will get easier and one day you'll wake up and know you're ready to move on.

Comment

A little humor

5 Passengers 4 Parachutes...

An aeroplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the aircraft.

The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I am the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to die." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the aircraft.

The third passenger, Bob Brown, said, "I'm the leader of the Australian Greens and the nation needs my guidance and my boyfriend would miss me." So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped

The fourth passenger, ex-PM John Howard, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. Howard. There's a parachute left for you. Australia?s smartest woman took my schoolbag!?

Comment

Working...
                X