Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deejayoh
    replied
    Here's the link - you might not be allowed to post because of your new status

https://www.catch.com.au/product/tra...-brown-406559/

that said, doesn't look like this has any insulation, nor is it mentioned in the spec. I'd be wary of that, if correct

Leave a comment:

• riquez83
    replied
    I did try putting a link up but it got knocked back. It's a brick oven apparently made in Cypress. If you search Tuscan pizza Oven there are two online retailers.

Leave a comment:

• Steady
    replied
    Hi, I don't have answers but think a little more info may help others answer you.

Do you have a link to the manufacturer or some sort of data sheet - dimensional drawing

Is the oven brick or pre-cast with brick patterns?

I don't understand what the hole if for or how useful it would be. Fire brick sucks up water so I would cover/roof it or put a cover like a tarp over the wet season, it can take a long time to dry out and while its wet they don's work efficiently - lots of wood and don't hold heat

Leave a comment:

• riquez83
    started a topic Thoughts on this oven?

Thoughts on this oven?

Hi I'm new here and looking to purchase a WFO, I've found this particular oven online and it is also stocked at a BBQ store here in Darwin. I want to ask your thoughts on the design, in particular the fact it has a vent directly on the side of the oven, about a 2" or 50mm hole with a circular metal plate for adjustment. Is this good, bad or irrelevent?

Tuscan Pizza Oven

I like the concrete base and forklift idea for moving the oven in the future once a proper outdoor area is built. My second concern is how such an oven would cope in the monsoon (wet season) and generally humid conditions? What's the life expectancy of a brick oven.

Thanks.
Working...
X