X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidApp
    replied
    Hello Ray and Shelby

It has been a couple of years since I have bee o the Forum. My oven is finished ad Cooking up a storm. The oven is not in side but in a covered breezeway. Almost inside but not completely. Makes it very handy in all types of weather.

I have cooked more meat than pizza. Boston Butt does great in it. Turkey is very moist and cooks great. I then put the remains of the turkey in a big pot with water to make stock. Free heat.
    One of the neatest things I have done is Peta bread. Watching it puff up is so cool.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
    David

Leave a comment:

• WarEagle90
    replied
    Howdy, David. I'm not from Georgia, but I'm just west of you in East Alabama. Started my build about two years ago and I'm almost to the curing stage. You have a great looking oven. Having it inside must be a bonus.

Shelby, I love the stone work on the oven in the pic.

Leave a comment:

• 4Shelby
    replied
    Hi David from Woodstock, Ga. Just getting started in planning stage for a build this fall. Previously have scratch built a couple of Alan Scott designs (see pic). Anything I can assist with please let me know!
    Ray

Leave a comment:

• DavidApp
    started a topic Build in Central Georgia

Build in Central Georgia

Hello from Central Georgia

Are there any other WFO builds in the central Georgia area?

Having finished my oven to the point that I can cook the finishing part has taken a bit longer than I had planned. Cooking has taken over from building.

These ovens are amazing in their versatility. They will cook Pizza to Ribs and everything in between.

David
Working...
X