We did it, we did it...Thank you FornoBravo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did it, we did it...Thank you FornoBravo

My name is Tank, I retired from the USAF, in Tucson, AZ. I am a pit master from NC, and learned from the old pit masters when I was a little kid, and remembered what they said. I am very excited and apprehensive about this new Casa2G80 oven to get here, and get it assembled. We're looking at a friend to do the concrete pad, but we're going to tackle the base blocks ourselves. (it's going to be stucco finish to match the built in BBQ and the house)

I've been reading the FB website for a while too. It seems that there are no questions left from this website.

The more I have questions, the more I read, the more I read, the more I find. The more I find, the more questions I have. The more questions I have, the more answers I find. It's a wonderful circle of knowledge....

Forno Bravo, I salute you for a very very well thought out website, you've left absolutely nothing unspoken or unanswered. I have yet to have a question that I can't find an answer for. And when I do, I find more info that I will need in the future, when our oven is done and cured.

I am one very happy country boy.
    Tank
    USAF Ret.
Working...
X