X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob from sunny ca

https://plus.google.com/photos/11275...CLDX1eqEmYnAJg

Built in november2014 for a x mass feist

I dont know if my Google p luss will work here but this is a scratch oven and my first atempt.
    I used the Mattone Braille as a basic plan and guide.

If the link works you can see I by it a stand 2x2x1/8 and then angel iron to hold one corse of red brick and one corse of fire brick turned 90degrees then I built a16ga skellaton to set the fire brick in and covered it with another corse of red brick.The ends also have one corse of fire and one corse of red brick.I also poured a concrete countertop for a side leaf that is removable for transportation.

Im finding that every time we get a light rain she absorbs a ton to moisture and get steam pushing the Morter joints apart need to finde a outer covering (I have a roll of roof copper) or seal bricks (if that will even work) once I get her good and sound hoping June time

For me im a 45 y/o guy that can do a bit of this and that with his hands I am part owner of a equipment Cuda Parts Washer BUSINESS that requires me to cut weld wire and plumb just about every day.

For fun I grew up cycling raced a few years had kids couldnt afford to be injured started kayaking bashed my self in the ocean ... started flying radio controlled helicopter s and now getting back to cycling lol.

The Misses said she like a pizza oven at the family cabin 5miles off a dirt road three cabins on 5square mile.

So I built a prototype in the back yard!

So hear I am !
Working...
X