Hello from Everett, WA (near Seattle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Everett, WA (near Seattle)

I'm a new guy. I've been researching WFOs now for a couple weeks. I've downloaded plans/instructions from this site, I have "The Bread Builders" book with some great tips in it. One of my primary food addictions is pizza, but also have made a few loaves of bread in my time. I love to cook. Paella is another of my favorites, but that's another story.

I plan on starting my oven about February or March,... but will probably end up starting ... oh, maybe... October or November . It'll take me at least that much time to get up to speed. Attached shows the proposed location of my oven. I'll be moving the pond to the other side of the yard (small backyard). Trees overhead will be trimmed back just a little, not a problem. I'll be building about a 36" oven.

If anybody is out there in the Seattle/Bellevue/Everett area that has built one and wouldn't mind me visiting for advise and inspiration, please email me. I'm retired and have plenty of time, but other hobbies tend to get in the way, however, I hope to be making my first WFO pizza late spring/early summer 2010.

Fred Guilfoyle
Working...
X