Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on outdoor kitchen layout

Hi All,

I am working on a design for our outdoor kitchen and I would really appreciate some feedback on the attached layout.
    I have always wanted to incorporate a brick oven and I think that we have a nice space in the corner of our lot however it does become a bit cramped. I have rotated the oven to have the arch at an angle to allow for easier access.
    At this stage we have not yet decided on an igloo style or enclosed style brick oven. If we go with the enclosed style, I plan to flare the arch so that it appears to be in the center of the enclosure.

Apart from some feedback on the layout, I would appreciate it if you know what approximately the height the cooking floor should be of the ground level?

Pizza oven specs:
    - Cooking Floor Diameter 40 Inch
    - Dome height 20 Inch
    - Arch Height: 12.5 Inch
    - Arch Width: 19.5 Inch
    - Dome Firebrick: ~4 Inch
    - Insulation Thickness 4 Inch
    - Thermal Break made from Stainless Steel channel filled with insulation ~4 Inch wide
    - ~1 inch reveal for oven door
    - Structural support: Reinforced Concrete slab or Steel tray on Concrete filled blocks. Still debating if a steel tray would be better as a steel tray would be thinner than a 4 Inch concrete slab.
Working...
X