Rocket stove pizza oven build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket stove pizza oven build

Hi all, i live in vietnam and wil start building my ven soon, since there is not to much fire wood around here where i live... Its all burned away for charcoal or killed in the vietnam war... I need a effecient way to heat up my oven, i was thinking about putting a rocketstove below my oven so its fires in the oven , i read some post on this forum its get up to 400 this way so i wil start using wood after that, i was thinking also a good way to mantain bred baking temp this way with using to much wood.
    An other thought i had but could not find any info anywhere is to put a air inlet in the floor of my oven on the side ill make my fire so i can fire the oven iwth t door closed so i not loose any heat.
    U guys have anything intelegent to say about this idea?
    Im from holland originally, not real a place where people use wfo and here in vietnam they look at my pike im crazy if i show plans for my oven because the. The whole rocketstove idea is not catching on and they hate cheese so pizza not rrally there favorite food here haha.
    Alright, thanks for t replys, would be good to see what comes up and il post some fotos when its done, i also build a reverse flow smoker next to the oven so i can get some nice ribs here, any pro oven builders looking for a free place to stay ivietnam arewelcome to help with the build as well
Working...
X